Annual Sponsors
Hot Line

Mission Statement

MHET is a California non-profit association dedicated to promoting mobilehome parks and the manufactured housing community industry through, the education of its members, community leaders, manufactured home owners and the public about mobilehome parks and manufactured housing community issues. MHET acts as a resource to provide vision and protect property rights, and leads in the resolution of public policy issues affecting mobile home communities.

:: more ::

The Orange County Assistance Program provides monthly rent subsidies to qualified mobile home owners living in mobilehome parks.

:: more ::

Interested in Managing a Mobile Home Park or Manufactured Housing Community?

MHET provides its members with resumes of people interested in managing mobile home parks communities. To submit a resume for consideration contact us.

:: more ::

Calendar of Events

2021 Luncheon Forums
4th Wednesday of the Month at 11:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.

MHET is concerned with the safety of our members and those attending our events, so our educational Luncheon Forums are now virtual through Zoom until further notice.

   • February 19 *

   • March 24

   • April 28

  (*) Special date

For more information, please click on :: more ::

Service and Industry Guide

MHET publishes a guide of industry experts who provide a wide rage of services to the mobile home and manufactured housing industry. MHET’s Service and Industry Guide includes law firms, management companies, engineers, and many other professionals.

:: more ::

Visit our Blog
California Mobile Home News

Our blog shares information of interest to people who live and work in mobile home park communities in California and anyone else who is interested in knowing more about mobile home living.

:: more ::

MHET Forum/Zoom Webinar

New COVID-19 Eviction and Rent Subsidy Regulations

Friday, February 19, 2021
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM

On January 29, 2021 Governor Newsom signed SB 91 extending the statewide eviction moratorium and allowing $2.6 billion in federal stimulus funds to be allocated for rental relief until June 30, 2021.

SB 91 allocates Federal stimulus relief to landlords and tenants through a statewide system that:

• Offers participating rental property owners 80% of a tenant's rental arrears as long as the property owner forgives the remaining 20% of the rent due.

• Offers tenants a 25% payment for owners who decline to participate in order to secure monthly rental payment eviction protections.

• Preserves 25% prospective rental payments after accounting for unpaid arrears.

Rental housing providers will be required to send a notice about the rent relief to their residents by February 28, 2021. Applications to participate in the rent relief program may be submitted to participating government agencies by landlords and tenants who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Attorney Daniel Rudderow will provide an important and timely overview of new COVID-19 Rent Relief regulations. There is a lot to learn about these new regulations and how they impact and benefit mobile home community owners. Be sure to join us!

For more information, please click on :: more ::


About me Events Industry Issues Services Resources Sponsorships Contact Us Home Page