Thanksgiving is a special time to spend with family and it’s important to include grandparents and other elderly relatives in your activities. Given we all have busy schedules and the holidays are the perfect time to sit, talk and enjoy the company of your loved ones. So, make sure to make the most of it. Here are some thanksgiving activities to include in your celebration.
- Decorate your Home – Simple is good!
- Arrange or decorate the dinner table
- Host a pot luck
- Prepare meals together
- Play dinner games
- Listen to music and sing
- Bring out the BINGO cards
- Share something you are thankful for
- Simply enjoy each other’s company